Wednesday, October 2, 2013

So I've been a little busy...

I saw an idea on Facebook about emailing your child different thoughts and feelings and giving them the email account when they turn 18.  I thought it was such a great idea and I remembered - wait a second don't I have a blog for that?

Oh yes, my poor neglected blog.

Obviously quite a bit has changed since my last entry you're here & you're perfect. Your birth was quite long and quite an adventure, but I need to take time to write out the whole story.

Currently you are curled up around me in the Boppy , nursing , and falling asleep. You're 10 1/2 weeks old.  I'm staring at your little face... you look more and more like me every day. when you were born, you looked a lot like your father.  That scared him tremendously, but I don't mind either way.  You have his blue  eyes (currently, it may change), your hair is brown and straight but when it's wet it gets very curly. I wonder what it's going to be like when you're older. 

Random thought to share with you- your father  hopes your taller then I am.  I'm an average height for a woman, and just an inch taller than my mom.  So personally I hope you're my height or an inch taller.  But not more than that.  Mommas childhood friend Randi always complains about being tall.  But looking at our family, the only tall female was my grandmother (your mom-mom's mother, Margie.  She passed away when mommy was in college), so odds are you'll either be short or average.

Well apparently we are fighting nap time... this is a photo of you right now:


Mommy has to go get ready. your Grammy is coming over today (Jean, your mothers fathers mother). So I'll Close for now, but I promise to be better about updating this.  mommy has an iPhone with voice recognition that types out what I say so it's easier to post. I also downloaded an app onto my phone, so no more excuses.  Only downside is that the voice recognition messes up words occasionally, and completely omits punctuation. I try to go back through and edit accordingly, but sometimes I miss things.  

Peanut I wish you'd take a nap.  Mommy has a lot of stuff to do before Grammy comes!

I love you...

No comments:

Post a Comment