Monday, November 19, 2012

Morning Sickness

Yesterday I experienced my first occurrence of the infamous morning sickness.  We were on our way to the park with our dog, our typical Saturday / Sunday morning routine, and I was eating an apple for breakfast on the drive.  I thought it wouldn't be wise to wait to eat until 10 am like we normally do on weekends, so I thought I was doing good...

Three bites into the apple my stomach started to get a bit queasy.  I stopped eating.  Breathed deeply.  Tried to continue.  My husband (who thankfully was driving) asked if I was okay, and I said yes that my stomach was a bit upset.  I tried to eat a few more bites as I figured I was getting nausea due to taking my prenatals on an empty stomach.

Another bite in and I had to stop all together.

Me: "I may need you to pull over."
Hubby: "Really?  Okay well just let me kn..."
Me: "I need you to pull over."

Pull over.

I got sick on the side of the road on the way to the park.

Our dog cried in the backseat because I had delayed his trip to park.



5 weeks, 4 days in. First case of morning sickness.

I can't be too bothered by it - it means that things are working and normal, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment