Monday, November 26, 2012

Feeling Terrible

Shouldn't I be elated?

Shouldn't I be beaming and glowing with joy that I radiate happiness and feel fantastic?

Shouldn't I still feel like normal at this point?

To put it bluntly, I feel like crap!  I'm constantly hot, super smell sensitive.  Numerous food aversions, even talking / thinking about food makes me have a gag reflex.  I'm tired and my muscles feel like they've gone to mush.  My skin is oily and breaking out horribly.  And my stomach seems constantly nauseous.  Popsicles seem to be the only thing I can always eat safely.

This phase of life is supposed to be a glorious and beautiful thing.  And don't get me wrong - the being growing inside of me and baby to come is amazing and I am forever grateful for him / her.  But this pregnancy thing, kinda sucks.  I don't feel beautiful, I don't feel like this empowered woman with "look what I am creating!!".  I feel sick!  And fluffy!  And flat out ugly!


oye....


It will get better... it will get better... it will get better... It has to get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment