Saturday, August 30, 2014

A memory... Driving you around

This is going to be a quick post but as I am driving around, I recall the first few times I drove you around in my car.  Especially when I was alone driving with you- I was a nervous wreck!! I was scared to go on the highways... I would only take side roads. The first time I took the highway with you in the car I was an absolute wreck.  I felt the need to cover my car in pillows to protect you (obviously that's an exaggeration). 

And now I am used to having you as my copilot - looking in my rear view mirror and seeing your smiling face.  Now when I'm driving around without you, I get panicked. i've become more accustomed to having you in the car than not.

Ahh my darling abba. You're more perfect than you'll ever understand. Mwah

No comments:

Post a Comment